We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
When you visit www.rmbritannia.com, some basic information may be passively collected (automatically sent to us by your web browser). This information will be used solely to help us make this site more useful to visitors, and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology they use. All of this helps us ensure that this site is as useful as possible. This basic information that may be collected is as follows:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed our site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you accessed our site;
- The specific pages you visited; and
- If you linked to the www.rmbritannia.com site from another website, the address of that website.
- When you ask the R.M. of Britannia to respond to you and to send you information pertaining to the R.M., the R.M. of Britannia will not distribute your information to third parties for direct marketing or e-mail marketing purposes.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, sending viruses, or any other similar malicious or careless conduct.
- You agree that you will not utilize the communication methods found within this website for the communication of any material that may reasonably be considered scurrilous or offensive. Offensive materials are defined as sexual content or images, slurs against race, religious or political beliefs, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or physical attributes.
- You agree not to upload (or attempt to upload) content of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that the R.M. of Britannia does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website.
- You acknowledge that the R.M. of Britannia is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in the R.M. of Britannia with respect to your use of this website.
- You agree to grant the R.M. of Britannia all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the City. If you DO NOT agree to ALL of these terms, please log off of this website immediately.