NE 24-51-26-W3 (South of the Hamlet of Hillmond)
Hours of Operation
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed: Sunday, Monday, Thursday & Statutory Holidays
The municipal transfer station is open to RM of Britannia No. 502 ratepayers only. All waste must be placed in the appropriate areas as directed by the waste transfer station supervisor. Please note the following:
- Household waste must be properly bagged.
- Appliance disposal is free of charge.
- The following items are being accepted under the direction of the site supervisor:
- Car batteries
- Used vehicle oil, containers and filters
- Effective December 16, 2019, any and all hose must be cut into 48" lengths
The following items are now accepted:
- Grain Bags*
- Baler twine
*Grain bags need to be clean and rolled tightly, or penalties may be incurred
The following items are prohibited at the municipal transfer station:
- Computer Monitors
- Pesticides & Containers
- Animal Carcasses
- Burning barrel ashes
The Lloydminster Landfill may accept the above stated items for a fee. For more information, please contact the City of Lloydminster Landfill at (306) 825-9708.
For any questions about the RM of Britannia Waste Transfer Station, please call 306-821-2314.
For more information...
Please review the Waste Transfer Station Information brochure.
Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council
Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council has promoted backyard composting for more than 30 years. More than half of what goes into waste facilities can be composted. Residents who compost at home benefit not only themselves by producing a valuable gardening product, but also their communities by keeping materials out of the waste stream.
SWRC has free online resources on backyard composting: